Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dog supplies & artist




Just came home from my favorite dog retailer, Maxwell Dog in Studio City. I love this store and so does my baby, Bella. They carry everything from toys to healthy food and treats, various colors and sizes of leashes, harnesses, collars and apparel. They also have a wide array of dog beds, blankets, accessories and publications about dogs. While there I checked out the artwork of the native Malibu artist, B.Johnson. He has garnered much praise and attention for his uniquely rendered dog paintings and has a long list of celebrity clientele who have commissioned his work. On my way out, I picked up a copy of this month's edition of BARK magazine. I am very excited about their first annual Short Story Fiction contest. I have the perfect story in mind for it and plan on writing it tonight.

1 comment:

  1. you are a women after my own heart... tell me how the fiction writing is going! happy day! jane

    ReplyDelete